The Bible - Psalms 142
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.