The Bible - Psalms 129
- Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:
- Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.
- The plowers plowed upon my back: they made long their furrows.
- The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.
- Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
- Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up:
- Wherewith the mower filleth not his hand; nor he that bindeth sheaves his bosom.
- Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the LORD be upon you: we bless you in the name of the LORD.