The Bible - Psalms 47
- O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
- For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.
- He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.
- He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah.
- God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.
- Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
- For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
- God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
- The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.